* In case of liquid or dried samples, an additional fee for sample preparation will be required.
For details, please inquire.
For the amount of sample, i.e. the number of lanes, required for analysis, please refer to the
below images for your information.
* Transcribed PVDF membrane was stained with CBB after SDS-PAGE using 10 wells mini gel.
We will discuss with customer based on the PVDF membrane or the SDS-PAGE image submitted with an order sheet.
* Please be noted that orders may not be acceptable depend on the amount and purity
||If PVDF membrane : 3 to 4 membranes of 1 mm x 8 mm
Recommended stain method : CBB-R250 staining, Ponceau S staining, Amido Black staining
* Large amount of CBB may cause some peaks around PTH-Met, Val or Pro on chromatogram and disturb PTH amino acid detection.
* Please do not use Hybond-P or nitrocellulose membrane.
||If liquid: Please prepare for 100 ul or more sample at a concentration of 5 pmol/ul or more.
Please refer to Allowable Value of Harmful Substance
In Amino Acid Sequence Analysis
||If in a dry form (powder)
* In case sample was liquid or dried form, additional
sample preparation fee will be charged.
* Please attach an Image of the sample after blotting.
||If PVDF membrane or dry form(powder)
: Please use refrigerated courier of 4°C
||If liquid : Please use refrigerated
courier of - 20°C(packed with enough dry ice).
We will discuss with customerabout the PVDF membrane or SDS-PAGE image submitted
Any sample that was determined not to be possible to analyze is to be returned to customer at customer expense or discarded.
|| After analysis, left-over sample
will be discarded.